Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 Cool Cars in 2 Days?

Yep, it's true.

Though the car that I spotted today wasn't vintage or classic by any means, it does have a lineage of greatness.

 

It is one of the few American cars that inspires the same sense of awe as a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Today I finally got a picture of the Ford GT that lives in town:


Of course, as I'm walking away, a nearby nobody looks at me and says "That's a kit car."

 

"Sure, bud, Whatever you say." is all I can muster to retort with. He obviously doesn't know much about them. :)

 

And of course, the obligatory Top Gear feature of the GT (might need to turn your volume up):

 

4 comments:

Mike said...

Now that's a car!

TomboCheck said...

Indeed. Surprising that it competes with other super cars while having the same engine as the Ford Lightning. I'm not much of a domestics guy, but this definitely gets my blood going. :)

Catalyst said...

That's a dangerous car.

TomboCheck said...

Catalyst - only in the wrong hands. Like mine for example. Definitely a dangerous car in my hands!