Thursday, April 26, 2012

A day at the track? Not quite.

The lady and I wandered around downtown last weekend and happened upon a whole bunch of european cars doing a run from Phoenix to Flagstaff. I didn’t have my camera handy, and we had plans to go out for lunch, so we decided to mix it up. We headed to Jerome for lunch, and stopped along the way to await the cars on one of the many curves of 89A. Good times!

 

The new McLaren MP4-12C

 

A vintage Triumph TR6, of which there were many:

 

A car totally unknown to me, but with styling that was super retro:

 

A Jaguar Mark2 looking luxurious:

 

An Aston Martin V12 Vanquish (a noisy devil!):

 

A Jaguar E-Type:

 

A Rolls-Royce Phantom V:

 

A Jaguar XJ, one of the more modern cars in the lot:

 

A Lotus Esprit:

 

A little MG going through the curves:

 

And the last image of the day, a vintage Ferrari (330 I believe):

1 comment:

Catalyst said...

Oh, I wish I hadn't missed that. Great idea, though, Tombo, to catch them on the curve. Great photos!