Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My First Blog Post

Well I decided to join the random millions who have their own blog (a guy has his popularity, and ability to follow the crowd to think of doesnt he?) and this is it.  I'm sure plenty of randomness will ensue with topics including; life the universe and everthing, what was for dinner last night, why work isn't as fun as it should be,

 

So anywho; news in my life recently:

Just got a new computer

 

Bought a house last year

 

Decided that putting rutabegas into mashed potatoes will cause oralgasms on contact (this decision was reached after eating at an irish restaurant here which mixed these two delicious items, as well as my own first trial last night)

 

Still trying to figure out exactly how the world fits together with itself.

Anywho, thanks for stopping in!

No comments: