Highlights from this weekend:
- Brunch at the Iron Springs Cafe
- Took Courtney to the Sharlot Hall Museum
- Went to the Prescott Airport and took some shots of two vintage bombers that came in
- Had my final dance class
- Went out to the bar Saturday night, saw a great band. They played a swing song and magically everybody got off the dance floor. Courtney and I got a chance to show off our East Coast Swing skillz, which was a BLAST.
- Made chicken, sour cream enchiladas for the first time. Then took them to Mom’s house for mother’s day dinner. Good times with her and sis.
Definitely a good weekend.