Hmmm... windows live writer messed up my blog for california, so now i have to retype the stupid thing.. oh well.
Anywho - I'm back from california. All in all it was a great time. Good food, good coffee, and most importantly: good company.
A couple of highlights:
- Good coffee at the living room cafe in oldtowne. I wanted to buy a tshirt, but they were sold out!
- Great Fancey Mac&Cheese at The Yard House with white truffle oil.... yummy.
- Eating a barbecued turkey on easter sunday with the family Matt lives with. Absolutely awesome food (A salad to die for made by a german girl who was visiting) and the classic accompanyments.
- Lots of walking, a few miles every morning, and a few more every afternoon. Got to see a lot of the SDSU Campus (just a few minutes away from the house, and good walking area)
- Playing Project Gotham Racing with Matthew (man does this bring back memories of high school)
- Eating a california burrito at 2:00 AM with Matt at Santanas Mexican Grill (darn good burritos!)
- Most importantly - just hanging with a friend.