Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally Startin to Feel Better!

Well after almost a whole week of feeling like absolute poop, I'm finally starting to feel better. It turned out to be a viral flu that caused all my woes with a bit of esophogitis thrown in. Lots of fun.

 Big thanks to DaNece for taking such good care of me!!

Oh well, at least I'm getting over it right before my vacation starts (taking the red-eye out on Friday to Philadelphia). That would have really sucked to miss out on the vacation, though I do feel like a bit of a slacker at work now, since I will only be working for Thursday and Friday, then leaving for another week. Oh well I guess, the boss didn't seem upset about it...

 

Also decided to start messing with me new digital camera, and came up with what I think is a pretty good shot of Scrappy Doo sleeping on the floor. What do you think?

No comments: