Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogger meet up

Thankfully I made it back to town in time on Sunday to meet up with some of the other local bloggers. I even had just enough time to shower before heading into town, which I’m sure everybody appreciated. :)

 

The whole thing was setup by GrannyJ and it was totally a blast! The locale was Casa Sanchez, which has some very decent Mexican grub, and I was a hungry son of a gun after hiking back from camp a scant two hours prior.


I was pretty surprised by the number of people that showed up. Some were people I had already met, like Rich, Sadira, Dagny, Megan, and GrannyJ herself. Others were new faces to me such as Susan, Ric and Rowena. I also got to finally meet Tony Reynolds who’s blog constantly inspires deep thought, as well as Karolina who’s pictures often make me see my hometown in a whole new light.

 

Thanks to everybody who showed up, even if I did catch un-ending shit over dropping my camera off a cliff. :) Something I will never live down.

 

We will be hopefully doing this again next month, hope to see everybody out there again!

No comments: