Some random bits from life lately:
- The holidays are over, and life can begin to resume as normal. Which means taking our cookie-addicted asses back to the gym. :)
- Rundown of the movies we’ve watched lately:
- The New World – totally sucked
- The Spirit – meh. I was hoping for sin city, and got something else. D liked it though.
- Seven Pounds – Wow! Great flick. My stony demeanor was nearly brought to tears.
- The day the earth stood still – I felt like I got sucked into watching a 2 hour long Green Peace commercial. It wasn’t bad… but it wasn’t great.
- We started attending a photography class last weekend. It’s an eight or nine week program that meets on saturdays out in Chino, and seems like it will be a lot of fun.
- I forgot how good the Iron Springs Cafe was until me and Chris went there Friday. Southern fried tuna with jalapeño gravy is SOOOOOO freakin’ tasty!
- We went to Esoji for dinner on Saturday. I only had one sushi course, and I was still amazed!! Every thing that comes out of their kitchen is simply delicious.
- There is a blogger get together this sunday at Casa Sanchez around 2:00pm. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it, but I am sincerely hoping. I will be out camping with friends Saturday night, and will have to contend with them to get back in time.
So there you have it. The life of an IT guy. :)