Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change

Another milestone. 200 journal entries transcribed and placed in the safe-keeping of the internet. I still have a few months worth of entries to type up before I will be current, and by then will be more yet to type.

 

I enjoy the process though. Reading through my own mind of the near-past gives me a small piece of perspective on the ways I am changing. By the comparison of then and now I see the small differences.

 

I feel blessed to be where I am at such a young age. Privileged to go through all this questioning now so that I may have some sense of things down the road. I feel as though I am in the right mind to face such trials in my life, right time, and right place. But I am also holding onto the knowledge that these things will change. The questions will change, as will the answers.

 

I will change. I will stop pursuing goals which, right now, seem so important. I will chase after things which currently hold no interest at all, or things which I may currently abhor.


This is the nature of my world. Perhaps not the nature of the world at large, but certainly mine. And this nature itself is subject to change as well. I cannot imagine that my world will work the same ten years from now. Perhaps not even a year from now. Perhaps not tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Right on. :)

TomboCheck said...

Melissa - so much random builds up in my journal it is ridiculous. Don't know what I would do if I tried to keep it all in my head.