Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pic of the day

We start on the north side of the mountain and propel ourselves up to the saddle. Sweat pours out as we stop for a quick water break. A couple of photos before heading down the south side, following a quad track that doesn’t see much use. The sun bakes our brains until we can take no more. We turn around, head back up the hill and back into the relative shade of the other side.

 

He keeps right up with me, and not once does he complain. He is a great hiking partner.

Me and Scrappy-Doo, at the saddle between Mt. Tritle and Maverick Mtn.

2 comments:

Catalyst said...

Nice lookin' goatee, Tombo!

TomboCheck said...

:) Thanks Catalyst! As much as I like it, I'm shaving it off at the end of the month to start my Christmas beard. :) I'll make sure to post about it!