Saturday, March 5, 2011

And now – I’ve decided to move on.

I’ve seen enough of Austin for now. It’s time to get back on the road, go see some friends and family. I’m going to go see my dad and stepmom again for a few days, maybe go hike the grand canyon, definitely go up to the redwoods again. From there, I have a few nebulous ideas depending on how the world turns. Time will tell.

 

I look back fondly on my time in Austin as I prepare to depart. I got to soak up lots of sunshine and warm up my bones after that bad cold snap. I got to go out dancing numerous times in different venues. I met lots of awesome people, made a friend or two, and had tons of interesting conversations. I got to lift heavy weights for a few weeks, I’m feeling and looking good. I got to see my buddies Mike and Steve. I got to shoot lots of photos. And most importantly – I had time to just chill out.

 

Thank you Austin!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

1 comment:

Catalyst said...

And...MOST IMPORTANT...you learned how to make the "Hook 'em, Horns" sign!