So Catalyst did this questionnaire, and I had so much fun reading it I figured I would do my own. :)
1. What are your current obsessions?
Quantum mechanics, and learning to jog.
2. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
Probably my sister. We don’t get together nearly as often as we should.
3. Last dream you had?
Haven’t had a memorable dream in weeks. The last one I DO remember was running forever through a maze.
4. Last thing you bought?
Coffee. Hopefully some new running shoes tonight!
5. What are you listening to?
6. If you were a god/goddess, who would you be?
Any goddess will do. As long as I can stare at my new-found naked boobies in the mirror… :-)
7. Favorite holiday spots?
The forest, the beach, cafes
9. Four words to describe yourself?
Smiling, stubborn, lost, geeky
10. Guilty pleasure?
Eating McDonalds. Stupid, I know, but a Big Mac always feels so forbidden.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
My roommate does a pretty good job of crackin’ me up. I pretty much laugh all day long though, so… the world?
12. Favorite odd thing to do?
Drive without a plan, end up somewhere unexpected.
13. Planning to travel to next?
This weekend will probably be either the forest, or a long drive up to Utah or Colorado. Don’t know yet.
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Spicy hamachi roll from Esoji
15. When did you last get tipsy?
Saturday night. I got drunk for the first time in my life! :)
16. Favorite ever film?
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
17. Care to share some wisdom?
Smile. Laugh. Repeat.
18. What item could you not live without?
… can’t think of any thing that I COULDN’T live without. Lots of things I wouldn’t want to live without, but that is a different story.
19. Thing you are looking forward to?
Making others smile
20. What's your favorite smell?
walking outside during rain
21. What food makes you heave?
Another one that I have no answer for. The thought of eating a whole eyeball, or rocky mountain oyster, puts my gag-reflex in a ready state. But I’ve never tried either, so can’t say for sure.
22. How many REAL regrets have you got in your life?
None. I have a few lessons that I’ve learned, but those were all necessary and I wouldn’t change them.
So there you go. If you feel like it, post your own answers. :)