Back from vacation. Mexico was great.
- We cooked all but two of the meals we ate.
- I swam in the ocean (it was cold!)
- DaNece gathered a huge amount of sea shells
- the dogs got to run on the beach for the first time in their lives
- I burned my throat eating jalepenos
- I came down with the flu on christmas day, not so fun
- We came home a day earlier than expected due to me feeling cruddy
- Accidentally ingested some aspirin, which I'm pretty allergic to. You know, just to create some excitement.
- Spent two hours waiting to go through the border
- Slept half of the way home in the cargo area with the dogs
Now I have to catch up on all the notes sitting on my desk at work, go through the 500+ blog entries that have been written in the past week, and try to download what few pictures I took. :)
Hope everybody had a great christmas!!!