Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random Vacation photos

Some that didn't make it into any of the posts:

 

Dad and Suzy are stockpiling gold and silver for when the U.S. dollar goes the way of Zimbawbwe dollar. I got to find out what a pain in the arse it is to photograph coins in low-light:

 

There were other critters around than Sam the puppy. There was a tarantula as I walked down the road:

 

There was a big chocolate lab whom I love dearly. He spends most of his days doing nothing more than this:

 

And one of the few cats that I like, Buddy:

 

There were also some horses which managed to sneak up to grab a peak at me while I grabbed a pic of them:

 

It wouldn't be a trip to 'Bubba' country without a nascar shot. Since I didn't attend a race, this tire that was discarded in the woods will have to do:

 

A backlit bit of fluff:

 

Some interstate barriers as seen from above:

 

And a big-ass tree in dad's back yard:

 

The full flickr set.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love all the creature photos - even the tarantula. Very cool.

TomboCheck said...

Thanks Melissa! It was nice to see Choco especially, since he probably won't be around next time I go out there.