Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mexico pictures

Okay, so all told there were a whopping 8 usable pictures on my camera from Mexico. Talk about a let down! The only time I busted out the camera was when we went to the beach, and even then it was only for about five minutes before I decided to take a dip into the cold ass water.

 

So here they are, in all their glory.

 

A flock of birds flying by. I desperately tried to get the camera on and pointed/exposed as they flew by and only got two shots before they were gone:

 

Choppy Seas:

 

DaNece, informing just how cold the wet sand is, shoes and sea-shell collecting bag in hand:

 

The Sandy Beach Resorts, which are multiplying down the coastline:

 

A fishing vessel of some type that was surprisingly close to shore:

 

DaNece, with dog in tow, walking down the beach:

 

A final remembrance of the beach:

 

Flickr Set

2 comments:

Granny J said...

That's a lovely fishing boat. Are those two accompanying pelicans or some such I see dotting the sky to the left of the vessel?

TomboCheck said...

Granny - Indeed, and one more on the right. :) Looked like it might have been a seine fisher but I wasn't paying nearly enough attention to tell for sure. I just wanted in the water! :P