Saturday, January 22, 2011

Arches National Park

Just across the highway from Canyonlands is another park. Arches National Park. To me, it wasn’t quite as awesome as the Canyonlands, but it was still breath taking.

 

Although there were more people than the other parks, it was still pretty deserted thanks to the winter cold and snow.

 

And now, just some pictures:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

 

A magical place full of great scenery every direction I looked.

4 comments:

Catalyst said...

Great photos, Tombo, but it looks c-o-l-l-l-d-d-d-d!

TomboCheck said...

Cat - It was definitely a bit nippy. It was snowing on me at a few points through the day. But well worth braving the low temps. :)

self-accessories said...

I have never been there, but I would to... your pictures are stunning... thanks

TomboCheck said...

Thanks HB. It is definitely a pretty place.