Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catchup part two.

Mom asked me if I wanted to go up for a helicopter ride. Since I’d never been I, of course, said HECK YEAH! So we popped over to the Guidance Helicopter training school (who partners with Yavapai College, where mom works) and got a freebie ride. It was awesome.

 

We rode in one of these:

image

Here’s mom, posing next to another machine:

image

 

Here’s what it looked like once we were up:

image

 

And here is what Mom looked like:

image

 

It was a ton of fun, and I’m super glad mom got me in on it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, a) SO freaking cool that you rode in a helicopter! and b) your mom is beautiful!

TomboCheck said...

Yeah, getting a free ride was pretty rad. And thanks you two, I'll let her know she's famous on the internet.