Sunday, January 2, 2011

One of those catchup posts

So, since I’ve gotten home it has been a whirlwind.

Christmas eve was spent in Jerome with my sister, her boyfriend Michael, and my mom. It was good food, good folks and lots of laughs:

image

 

image

 

Christmas day was spent with Courtney and friends – sans camera. Lots of drinking and conversation, some food. Not a bad way to spend a holiday.

image

The following day we went rock climbing in the granite dells. It was my first time, and it was a total blast.

 

Mid-week I met up with Catalyst, of Oddball Observations, for lunch. We had some great conversation and some decent food in downtown Prescott. It was a real joy to get to see him and catch up in person. He’s one of those folks who I always enjoy talking to.

 

About this time there was also snow, lots of snow, falling in Prescott. Courtney and I threw her cats out into the white fluffy stuff. Cruel and unusual? Yep!:

image 

image

 

All told, we got about six inches that night/morning. More than I’ve seen in a while:

image

 

I also got to have a few cups of coffee with my good friend Daryn throughout the week. He’s in town from Pennsylvania, and we had a ton of fun chatting, joking, and philosophizing:

image

 

New years eve found me hiking out in the snow with the dog in the morning:

image

 

And spending the evening with friends at Chris’ house. We counted down to midnight, and then I promptly went to bed.

 

Welcome to 2011!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Her cats are beeauuutiful. Obviously, I would focus on this.

TomboCheck said...

Hilarious Melissa. :)