Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All hail: the Google overlords.

I am officially ditching all of my Hotmail email accounts in favor of GMail accounts. Not only do they not restrict access via 3rd party application (e.g. I can check my email using thunderbird instead of logging into the website), but they now have IMAP access so that what i see in thunderbird and what i see on the web interface are the same thing.

Now i just hope that Google doesn't take over the rest of my life.

Oh wait:

Blogger Account

Google Reader

Google Docs

Google Calendar

Plus i am playing with Google Page Creator;

 

Yup, Google is in control of my life. They control the vertical AND the horizontal. Now if they could just come out with an Operating System so I could ditch windows, as well as a blogging software (that i can use offline), and i think i would be happily scroogled.

No comments: