Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cool new thingamajigger.

So, I have finally made the switch to mozilla firefox in place of microsoft Internet Explorer. I am dedicated this time. I've tried to quit in the past, but IE just kept creeping back in to my life. I'm fully using thunderbird in place of Outlook Express, and figured i could finally accept firefox into my life. And one cool little firefox extension that I have found is kwout, which allows you to take screenshots of webpages, to post as quotes on your blog. So, instead of explaining how it works I can just kwout it:

http://kwout.com

kwout | A brilliant way to quote via kwout

Kinda cool, eh? Not sure how much use I will get, but it is cool none the less. Also - the links on whatever page you are quoting are retained, which is a pretty cool feature.

No comments: