Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And for the first time

This post will put me current. I drove north from Philadelphia on Monday on my way to Boston. I have a cousin who lives there, and an old room mate who can meet me there for some hanging out. I drove through PA, NJ, NY, CT, and am currently just outside of Worcester, MA. It is cold and rainy, and begins getting dark at 4:00PM. This does not make me happy.

 

The plan as of right now is to hang out up here until thursday morning, then head to New York City to meet my friend Chris at his brother’s house. From there I will be bombing south to warmer weather. :)

2 comments:

Big Sky Chef said...

Great trip so far...Visit the Keys for me.

TomboCheck said...

Hoping I have time for the keys Tom. I've got an uncle in florida that I really want to visit, but he is not near the keys. We'll see how the time tables work out.