Saturday, November 27, 2010

Miles and miles.

Not much to report. I’m in Florida. It’s almost exactly like southern California, except the sun rises on the wrong side of the ocean. And the water is warmer. And there are sand gnats biting you at dawn and dusk.

 

The miles just keep on rolling by as I make tracks for the Keys. Not too much stopping, not too much going on except driving through. My back hurts, my neck hurts, I think I’m not sleeping right. It’s humid and warm here, it makes me stink.

 

I take the dog running on the beach at sunrise. It’s enjoyable, but my calves dislike it. I get the camera out instead and take a few photos:

image

 

The dog helps out:

image

 

I have to admit, I am enjoying myself:

image

5 comments:

Catalyst said...

Well, that's what this is all about, isn't it?

Big Sky Chef said...

Time to search out the perfect Key Lime Pie.

TomboCheck said...

catalyst - indeed it is. :)

BigSkyChef - I'm not much of a key lime guy, but I might have to make an exception this time through. :)

London Wedding Photographer D Sherjan said...

Love the beach pic Tombo :O)

Best,

DSP

TomboCheck said...

DSP - thanks! Being at the beach is always nice for me.