Monday, November 15, 2010

A trip into New York City

image

I drive on an interstate, five soul-crushing hours of seeing absolutely nothing but getting to my destination quickly. I’m meeting up with Chris and his family in New Jersey, and I want to get there quick.

 

Some dinner, some hellos and hugs, and then Chris, Brady, and myself are off to a scenic lookout of the city:

image

 

The next day we three are taking a bus into the city to walk around for a few hours. We check out times square:

image

 

Central Park:

image

 

Ground Zero:

image

 

Chinatown:

image

 

We think about going to the statue of liberty, but the line to get there is way too long, so we find a starbucks, which was right next to a pretty museum:

image

 

Eventually we all three tire out, hop on the subway back to the bus station, and head back home.

No comments: