Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And then, there were children!

After driving through Shenandoah National Park I was headed to Alexandria, VA. The goal? To see my sister, her hubby, and their six kids. All the nieces and nephews one uncle can handle.

 

I spent three days hanging out, roughhousing, holding, consoling, laughing, giggling, and smiling with this amazing family. I taught the kids a little something about training a dog, and about using a camera. We spun and wrestled, we bucked and battled.

 

Abby was my little princess, always in my lap as she played with my beard and sucked her finger:

image

 

Jack, Sam, and Kaden battled it out with light sabers:

image 

 

Chloe enjoyed training Scrappy a few tricks:

image

 

Overall it was great to see everybody, great to get a chance to see my sister’s day to day life, and great to be surrounded by love. I hope to stop back by their house on my way back south.

 

Thanks you guys for having me!

image

No comments: