Been a while since I've done a food post, so here is dinner from last night:
Nothing terribly fancy.
- Just tenderized some chicken breasts, gave them an egg bath and coated them in a mixture of bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Throw them in a hot pan with a bit of EVOO for a few minutes on each side until you get a nice crust.
- Top them with sauce, cheese, and some roasted garlic
- Throw them in a 375 degree oven until they are cooked through (i think mine were in there about 15 minutes). You should start to see some nice color developing on the outside edges.
- Toss over pasta and devour.