Friday, August 22, 2008

Jazz Hands!

Walking around downtown on my lunch hour and I heard music coming from the courthouse. Stopped over and got a nice show. The Prescott Jazz Festival is going on, which means all sorts of music goodness.

Definitely not a bad way to spend a lunch hour:

I even went so far as to use the video function on the G9 for the first time to record this shaky ass video:

 

*EDIT* I'd be interested if anybody has problems playing the video. It is my first try embedding from flickr, and so far I am less than impressed. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom, Can't see video. Do have frame but no pic.
Nancy and I went to the square Thursday night to listen to big band and Toni Tenille. Man I love this town in the Summer!
Missed you at Melanie's gallery opening last night, hope you made it, great show.

Mike said...

I can see the video just fine. Unfortunately I could hear it too (not a huge jazz fine).

TomboCheck said...

Tony - thanks for the feedback. I didn't make it to the gallery unfortunately. I got to spend all Friday night installing a friend's new A/V receiver, TV, and new computer.... blah

Mike - thanks for letting me know as well. :) I'm not the biggest Jazz fan, but I am a HUGE fan of free tunes.

Chickenbells said...

It doesn't look too shakey, although the video is having a hard time loading...

TomboCheck said...

Sadira - thanks for the info. I'm thinking that will be the only video I ever upload to flickr. Too much hassle, and not good enough results.