Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Aaahh the suspense!

Well last night was a much greater culinary success! Unfortunately that post will have to wait, as my camera failed to accompany me to work today (that cheeky devil!).

 

To help tide you over until that post, here are some games!! :)

Guess-the-Google: Easy concept, look at the images, and try to guess the keyword that was used to search for it. This is for those stupid geeky people that enjoy Google Image Labeler. Which means that I love it!!

 

Chain Factor (via): For those of you who liked Bejeweled, or always had a bit of a penchant for Tetris.

 

Have a great Hump day morning!

6 comments:

Linda G. said...

Thanks for stopping by the One Acre Wood and leaving your helpful comment! I just wish I were a little bit geeky:)

TomboCheck said...

Always glad to find another local blogger! :)

Thankfully I'm in the generation of geekiness, so it comes fairly easily. :)

Hope you get some pictures of that Peacock soon!! :)

Jake said...

Thanks for the link :-)

TomboCheck said...

Jake - Thanks for the game that has managed to waste most of my work day! :)

Mike said...

I'll have to check out the links, but I was looking forward to the culinary post.

TomboCheck said...

Mike - I was looking forward to writing the culinary post, but I found myself unwilling to turn around and drive for 1/2 hour back to home + end up late for work just so i could retrieve the picture-taking device.

If side work doesn't end up taking too long tonight I will try to post it up tonight. No guarantees though. :)