I had every intention of downloading all my pictures from our hike this weekend, and dinner. I also intended to sit down and do a serious weekend re-cap post to the blog. But then I decided that holidays count as weekends, and thusly I could not fully re-cap something that had not finished happening yet.
So a brief synopsis so far (sans pictorials):
- We went to the Lynx Lake Cafe for lunch, their german food still rocks
- We went and watched the movie Jumper
- We sat at home and watched some movies (The Life of David Gale, The Pink Panther, Idiocracy, Dodgeball)
- We went for a beautimus hike
- We created our first beer-batter and fried up some fish and chips
Plus today we are going for a drive. Don't know where yet, but it should be a good time regardless of direction.
Pictures and all that good stuff following the end of the official weekend. :)