Monday, May 5, 2008

Holy Blog Slacking! and a missed pic of the day.

Okay, work has been SUPER crazy today so haven't had time to blog any of the silly things that find their way into my inbox. Work has been hectic like nothing else, I'm sorting through about 170 photos that I took over the weekend to get some good ones, trying to schedule a mini-vacation to california, and dealing with a renewed Grand Theft Auto addiction.

 

I promise I will post something of substance in the coming days, since pic of the days, and random videos don't really count as substance.

 

I also noticed that my pic of the day didn't post on friday. Hmmm..... anywho, here it was; a F/A-18C Hornet fighter jet that was doing fancy maneuvers around the Prescott Airport. I didn't get any in-flight shots (setting camera settings, framing shots, and trying to get something other than a blur is surprisingly hard while driving), but I did make it to the airport right as he landed, so was able to take some pics there. Here he is, parked next to a Navy A-6 Intruder:

No comments: