Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh yes

Just another random post about things I'm liking at this exact moment. :)

 

I saw this bumper sticker on GrannyJ's blog and started cracking up:

"Dyslexic devil worshippers sell their souls to Santa."

Tell me that aint funny.

 

Gotan Project. Wait till about the 1:55 mark for the good stuff to begin.

Diferente - Gotan Project

 

Some T-Shirts that are super cool:

image 

image

image

 

Currently Loving these two flickr photostreams:

RossStudio - this guy takes amazing pictures 'painting' with light.

Deyes - a very grungy and generally random photostream.

 

Some blogs I'm reading:

Nice - all about creative photography.

Anthony Bourdain's blog - one-time chef now a travel channel doobie. I love his style of writing and often cynical sense of humor. If you like it, you might want to read some of the books he has published, or watch his show which is also entertaining.

Notebookism - because who doesn't like notebooks?

 

Truly Random

Not sure why, but I have been photographing lots of cars lately. Yesterday was no different, as I caught this Jaguar XKR hanging out by the square:

 

And just in case that wasn't random enough:

 

 

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: